Warrior Cat At Heart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Cat At Heart

Come role play a warrior cat (kits too), loner, rouge, or kittypet!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Silent Stream

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Streamheart

Streamheart

Silent Stream Empty
PostSubject: Silent Stream   Silent Stream Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 6:29 am

This is one of the clearest streams that runs through Lightningclan territory.

*flicks tail toward a clear blue stream that runs along making almost no sound*

This is where Lightningclan apprentices can practice running and hunting. There are very few rocks or trees along the edge of the stream, so it is easy to run along.

Also, in the trees that are here, there are a lot of sparrows and thrushes to hunt.
Back to top Go down
Daystar

Daystar

Silent Stream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Stream   Silent Stream Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 1:43 pm

*pads up to the stream and sees a fish then flicks my paw out a shoot the fish onto the bank beside me and kills it fast**brings the prey home*
Back to top Go down
Streamheart

Streamheart

Silent Stream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Stream   Silent Stream Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 6:52 am

*purrs*

Nice catch, Daystar!
Back to top Go down
Daystar

Daystar

Silent Stream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Stream   Silent Stream Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 6:53 am

*looks over where the voice is and sees Streamheart*Thank you
Back to top Go down
Streamheart

Streamheart

Silent Stream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Stream   Silent Stream Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 12:33 pm

*pads in and looks around for Flamepaw*
Back to top Go down
Flamepaw

Silent Stream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Stream   Silent Stream Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 12:34 pm

*stalks Stream and jumped on her back*im here
Back to top Go down
Streamheart

Streamheart

Silent Stream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Stream   Silent Stream Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 12:40 pm

*shakes off Flame and purrs* Okay, you wanted to practice hunting? Well,first I'll teach you how to hunt a mouse.

When you are stalking a mouse, you need to put your paws down very lightly because a mouse will feel your pawsteps through the ground from a long way off. Try doing it like this...

*crouches into a hunting crouch and slides my paws forward slowly and gently* Okay, now you try.
Back to top Go down
Flamepaw

Silent Stream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Stream   Silent Stream Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 12:45 pm

*copys Streamheart and sees a vole on the river bank and stalks the vole and jumped on it and came back up with it in my mouth*like that
Back to top Go down
Streamheart

Streamheart

Silent Stream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Stream   Silent Stream Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 12:53 pm

*purrs* Great job! You've inherited your mother's hunting skill, I see!

Now, how to stalk a rabbit. Rabbits are harder because they can hear well and feel the vibrations from your feet. You have to make them think you are just the wind in the trees, because if rabbits run away, they are hard to catch since they are so fast. It also helps when rabbit hunting to have two cats there.
Back to top Go down
Flamepaw

Silent Stream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Stream   Silent Stream Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 10:10 pm

no its not because one can make to much noise so two cats hunting isn't good when hunting Rabbit

Back to top Go down
Streamheart

Streamheart

Silent Stream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Stream   Silent Stream Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 4:07 am

*flicks tail*

If both cats can be quiet its good. One cat can scare the rabbit and chase it while the other cuts off its escape route and kills it.
Back to top Go down
Flamepaw

Silent Stream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Stream   Silent Stream Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 8:11 am

true....can we take the vole back to camp
Back to top Go down
Streamheart

Streamheart

Silent Stream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Stream   Silent Stream Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 10:58 am

*nods head*

Yeah, lets go. You can tell everyone about your first catch.

*smiles and purrs*

Tomorrow, maybe we'll do some fighting practice or look around more of the territory
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Silent Stream Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Stream   Silent Stream Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Silent Stream
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Cat At Heart :: Terrritories :: Lightningclan territory-
Jump to: