Warrior Cat At Heart
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior Cat At Heart

Come role play a warrior cat (kits too), loner, rouge, or kittypet!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Warriors

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Daystar

Daystar

Warriors Empty
PostSubject: Warriors   Warriors Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 8:00 am

Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey join beneath the Highrock for a clan meeting

Hollypaw,Flamepaw,Redpaw,Cloudpaw come foward

I, Daystar, leader of Lightingclan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice . Hollypaw has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend Hollypaw to you as a warrior in Hollypaw's turn. Hollypaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your clan, even at the cost of your life?

Hollypaw: I do.

Then by the powers of StarClan I give you your warrior name, Hollypaw, from this moment on you will be known as Hollybush. StarClan honors your courage and your strength and we welcome you as a full warrior of Lightingclan. *places my head on Hollybush's head*

Hollybush: *licks Daystar's shoulder *

*turns to Flamepaw*

I, Daystar, leader of Lightingclan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice . Flamepaw has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend Flamepaw to you as a warrior in Flamepaw's turn. Hollypaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your clan, even at the cost of your life?

Flamepaw: I do.

Then by the powers of StarClan I give you your warrior name, Flamepaw, from this moment on you will be known as Flameblaze. StarClan honors your courage and your strength and we welcome you as a full warrior of Lightingclan. *places my head on Flameblaze's head*

Flameblaze: *licks Daystar's shoulder *

*turns to Redpaw*

I, Daystar, leader of Lightingclan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice . Redpaw has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend Redpaw to you as a warrior in Redpaw's turn. Redpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your clan, even at the cost of your life?

Redpaw: I do.

Then by the powers of StarClan I give you your warrior name, Redpaw, from this moment on you will be known as Redpelt. StarClan honors your courage and your strength and we welcome you as a full warrior of Lightingclan. *places my head on Redpelt's head*

Redpelt: *licks Daystar's shoulder *

*turns to Cloudpaw*

I, Daystar, leader of Lightingclan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice . Cloudpaw has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend Cloudpaw to you as a warrior in Cloudpaw's turn. Redpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your clan, even at the cost of your life?

Cloudpaw: I do.

Then by the powers of StarClan I give you your warrior name, Cloudpaw, from this moment on you will be known as Cloudtail. StarClan honors your courage and your strength and we welcome you as a full warrior of Lightingclan. *places my head on Cloudtail's head*

Cloudtail: *licks Daystar's shoulder *

Clan: Hollybush,Flameblaze,Redpelt,Cloudtail

Back to top Go down
Streamheart

Streamheart

Warriors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors   Warriors Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 11:50 am

*cheers happily* Hollybush! Flameblaze! Redpelt! Cloudtail!

*purrs and touches noses with my former apprentice*
Back to top Go down

Warriors
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Cat At Heart :: LightningClan :: Camp :: Tall Rock-
Jump to: